Terms & Conditions
- Your B&B Training Course must be booked by telephone, although discussion and agreement of your specific requirements can be done by email prior to the course.
- We ask for a non-refundable deposit of £100. A course is not confirmed until we have received payment of your deposit. We accept payments by card or bank transfer.
- Booking confirmation and payment of your deposit will be confirmation that you accept our Terms and Conditions as laid out on this page.
- Deposits are non-refundable, except in the event of a course being cancelled by B&B Know How.
- You may cancel free of charge up to 4 weeks prior to your arrival date. If you cancel with less than 4 weeks notice, but more than 7 days before your arrival date, 50% of the balance will be charged. If you cancel with less than 7 days notice, the full balance of the course fee will become payable.
- If you have booked your course with very short notice e.g. only a week before your arrival date (it does happen !), we will agree a one-off cancellation policy for your booking – however, please remember the deposit will always be non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation, it should be possible to transfer the booking to an alternative date. In this event, we will retain the non-refundable deposit for the new dates.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, design right and other intellectual property rights used, created or embodied in or arising out of, or in connection with the B&B Training Course, remains the exclusive property of B&B Know How, and the those attending shall not during or at any time after the completion of the course, dispute the ownership of such rights.
All materials and information (in whatever form) provided by B&B Know How in connection with a B&B Training Course, shall not be copied, distributed or be made available to third parties, and shall only be used for the purpose for which they were provided.
Those attending are, subject to the previous paragraph, entitled to keep any course materials that are issued to them, for their own use only. The exception is electronic versions of templates where express permission is given to use or adapt these for your own purposes.